* Canberra based
* Great Opportunity
* Great company
Our client, a large Consultancy in Canberra is looking for a Systems Integrator with an NV1 Security Clearance.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Experience working as a Systems Integrator
* Assist the Solutions Architect in system design and managing the approved system baseline.
* Undertake component build activities.
* Conduct CIOG system integration.
* Author support system artefacts.
* Conduct CIOG integration AT&E.
* Develop a detailed understanding of the system design and function.
* Support the Solutions Architect, Technical SME leads and the Project Manager.
* Deliver in accordance with the project's system engineering plan and processes.
* 3 years minimum experience in IT industry in system engineering.
* Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016, Microsoft Hyper-V, PowerShell.
Microsoft Exchange 2016, Microsoft Skype for Business Server 2015, AD Certificate Services, Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft SCDPM, Microsoft SCOM, McAfee ePO, Splunk. (Highly desirable)
* Some travel to Brisbane may be required
* NV1 clearance a must
What's on offer
6 - 12 months + contract with a Canberra based Consultancy company
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.