Finite are working with their partners to assist Defence and Industry in delivering some the most advanced, critical, complex and strategic acquisition programs in our nation's history. As a result of continued success and trust; we are seeking System Safety Engineers with strong Defence experience.
In this role, you will support our client to achieve technical certification of their mission and support systems; and bring them into service. This will be primarily achieved through thorough system safety case reporting and material system safety.
- Develop and manage the Project Hazard Log & Safety Case
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to manage inputs to the Hazard log & Safety Case
- Represent the program and its stakeholders in the conduct of system safety working groups
- Mitigate project hazards
- Ensure all residual risk and associated controls are captured in ILS documentation and other program registers
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary engineering qualifications
- Qualifications in system safety
- Demonstrated Defence System Safety experience
- Experience in Defence governance, assurance, certification, and standards
- System safety management experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills
- Must hold an active Defence Security Clearance - NV1 or higher
Due to the nature of the program. The Systems Engineering Lead must be able to access ITAR/US Export Technology Control. Candidates can not hold ties to, or be a dual citizen of prescribed/prohibited Tier 1 or 2 nations.
Please submit your CV in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.