|Job Title:||Tableau Developer|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 17:29|
A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Tableau Developer to join their Life Insurance Transformation team on an initial 12 month engagement (with a view to extend further).
Joining a friendly, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing Tableau reports and act as a trusted advisor liaising with multiple stakeholders, technical and non-technical to ensure that the data is sourced, enriched and leveraged by BI Analyst and other users. Another key aspect of the position will be solving complex data problems in a simple, scalable & re-usable manner that will provide ease of use to Reporting and Analytics analysts. You will also engage with data analysts to understand data requirements and lead data solutions that meet business objectives and data needs.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience building data assets (data marts) to support analytical tools such as Tableau
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Technical proficiency in Teradata and SQL scripting
- Excellent business engagement skills including written and oral communication;
- Life insurance experience preferable, ideally within data analytics/management;
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)