|Job Title:||Talend Developer|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 13:41|
• Sydney CBD based
• Interesting projects
• 12 Month + Contract
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based organisation is looking for an Talend Developer.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5 Years’ experience in Talend
• 5 years’ Experience in DW/BI specially in ETL
• Experience in Talend cloud , Talend Management Console , Snowflake(cloud-based data warehouse)
• Understanding of Database architectures traditional, MPP and cloud.
• Expertise in writing complex SQL queries
• Expertise in designing and building Talend jobs and making proper use of the Talend capabilities and make apt use of its components
• Expertise in developing jobs that are scalable and run in optimal time. Performance tuning of the jobs.
• Debugging Talend jobs using the logs and knowledge of JAVA preferable
• Knowledge of ETL framework components like Audit, Error handling, scheduling, Metadata etc.
• Knowledge of AWS cloud architecture, storage and services.
• Experience in reading sources from cloud and loading data into the cloud
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.