Tech BA App Support
|Job Title:||Tech BA App Support|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2021 14:19|
Outstanding opportunity for App Support Specialist with some Technical Business Analyst experience to take the next step! Fantastic benefits and career growth opportunity!
- Role suits App Support Specialist with some BA experience
- Remuneration around $140,000
- Contract or permanent - your choice!
Technical BA: App Support
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced App Support Specialist with some Business Analysis experience to join our team. We can offer you your choice of a permanent or contracting opportunity - your choice!
Ideally coming from a technical background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across the app and/or production support space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall solution and how it works for troubleshooting and support purposes
- Monitoring and maintaining the coupons in production
- Using tools like Splunk to read integration logs that assist with troubleshooting
- Coordinate with different teams to get the BAU and support tasks to completion within agreed SLAs
- Analysing data and applying critical thinking for BAU support
- Speak with prospective partners to present the Tech/API requirements to them and answer any tech oriented questions
- Analyse the requirements for any new enhancements
- Create test data and perform any testing in the partnerships space (integration/coupon engine etc)
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A background in app support, production support or similar
- Some experience working as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of producing procedure manuals and undertaking gap analysis
- Outstanding client-facing skills and
- Solid experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key
The organisation is Melbourne based, but you are free to work remotely from anywhere in Australia, (including but not limited to Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Hobart, Darwin etc.)
Reference code M6
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's