Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 14:44|
Great 12 month contract with optional second year extension on offer for Technical Business Analyst to work within large finance government agency based at Chatswood.
In this role you will be working with an agile team of up to 10 people, including product owner, delivery manager, engineers and automation testers.
Your focus will be on the processing, standardisation and enhancement of the organisation’s core data holdings. As well as making this data available via APIs to internal and external consumers. A detailed understanding of data formats and data interchange are required for this role.
The key skills and experience required are;
• Experience in working in an agile delivery team supporting and enhancing an organisation's core operational data processing solution
• Business level understanding of international payment systems and Australia’s AML/CTF legislative regime.
• Detailed understanding of AML/CTF reporting requirements in Australia.
• Ability to generate high quality Web Service specifications that can be provided to external clients describing API services that are made available.
• Ability to produce Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) feature files that clearly define complex data processing, standardisation and enhancement scenarios to a level that can be delivered. Specifically ensuring no unexpected scenarios are missed.
• Ability to apply data modelling standards and best practices to financial data, as well as supporting datasets (including; company registrations, key entity lists, etc…) interface specifications.
• Strong data analysis skills to investigate data issues.
• Ability to act as a mediator / translator within the team and across teams to ensure a mutual understanding of requirements and objectives.
If you have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply now or call Clare Thompson on 02 8243 6852 S(28)
AUS CITIZENS only apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's