Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 20:49|
• Initial 6-month engagement (with extensions)
• Large Financial Enterprise
• CBD location
• Competitive rates
FinXL is seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a leading Financial Services client. This Consultant would be responsible for Business Analysis tasks, as part of the defining & implementation of (Infrastructure) technology solutions.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, business, project management, IT or other relevant discipline (Highly Desirable).
• BABOK & ITIL Certification (Highly Desirable).
• Understanding of project management methodologies.
• Understanding & experience in IT Infrastructure technical exposure.
• Experience in Infrastructure and IT facing projects.
• Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and technical system design.
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and diverse banking team, for a lengthy 6 month engagement and receiving a competitive day rate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on email@example.com
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S24