Technical Business Analyst
Outstanding opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst with telco industry, CRM and SQL knowledge to join leading IT Services organisation in the Digital space
- Immediate Start
- Large-Scale/Long-Term Program of Work
- Contract or Perm - the choice is yours!
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Technical Business Analyst with 3-5 year's experience working on CRM (any product) and SQL skills to join our team.
- Liaise with GTM (Go to Market / Sales team) initiative stakeholders, Product Owners and Business BA's for requirements pertaining to product launches.
- Perform impact and feasibility analysis on the changes.
- Liaise with SMEs and guide the Robotics development team by providing specific implementable steps.
- Perform reference data updates / configuration activities in database to support product launches.
- Support business with ad-hoc reports on order volumes, success rates, etc.
- Requirements elicitation
- User story documentation (using JIRA)
- SQL (hands-on)
- JIRA / Confluence
- Siebel (Basic Order-to-Activate flow)
- Salesforce knowledge is a bonus and will help
Secondary skill (for interaction with developers):
- UI Automation
- AWS working knowledge
- Basic knowledge is sufficient for both
*must be located in Australia with full working rights