* Sydney Based
* Opportunity with one of Big 4 Banks
* Long Term Opportunity
Our client, Large institutional bank with global operations is seeking Technical Business Analyst/ Data Analyst as Team members for a Credit Risk - Basel III Program.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst/ Data Analyst with business savvy and hands-on technical skills for data analysis to perform tasks such as analyse and catalogue raw data from multiple sources, gather data definitions, establish reference data sets, data profiling, implement the data quality framework and any other aspects of data management required as identified by stakeholders.
Who you are:
* Strong technical data analysis skills with experience in Data/Business Analysis
* Experience working within financial services/ Banking/ Insurance Background
* Sound Technical experience with Data mapping, migration and transformation
* Good experience with Data Extraction and workflows
* Experience and understanding of Credit Risk preferred.
* Technical data analysis capability
* Requirements gathering
* Strong communication skills enabling you to engage with all levels of stakeholders
What's on offer
Long Term Contract (12 months) with a Competitive Remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827/ 04 9093 8394 to discuss further or apply on line.
Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.