Technical Consultant- IAM - NV1
|Job Title:||Technical Consultant- IAM - NV1|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 18:14|
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
This is a great role for a Technical Consultant with Identity Access Management who holds NV1 Clearance to work for a large technology company in North Ryde.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years of IT experience working with Identity & Access Management solutions (preferably within complex matrix structured organisations)
• Strong background in translating complex technical and architectural information into standard, non-specialist or IT language
• Extensive technical expertise in: Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory, SCCM, Hyper -V, Office 365, certificate services, Azure Active Directory.
• Experience in IAM migration projects, PowerShell, cloud application delivery, identity management in Active Directory.
• Proven capacity to interpret complex policies and procedures
• Excellent understanding and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management processes
• Stakeholder management-including experience in managing third party supplier implementations
• Knowledge of security controls, and how they can be applied in enterprise environments to create balanced position between security and user experience.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 - 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further – or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's