Our client successfully delivers solutions to government clients with the aim to reduce cybercrime, reduce organisational risk and transform operations by creating solutions, systems and utilising new technology.
We are seeking a Technical Consultant who has experience across (any of) the following areas;
- Security and Cyber
- Network or infrastructure
The successful applicant will be accountable for securing infrastructure, implementing security technology, reconfiguration of new and existing technologies. A mandatory requirement is to have an NV2 clearance.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Deliver projects of work autonomously
- Propose technical solutions to overcome client challenges
- Provide demonstrations (for proof of concept and delivery)
- Work towards an assigned budget and complete tasks accordingly
- Discuss technical analysis to clients and internal teams
Please select on apply should you meet the above requirements