NV1 clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a technical engineer with a demonstrated experience in Standard Operating Environment design and development.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and supporting end users and their devices in
- a complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in Standard Operating Environment (SOE) design and
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A high degree of organisational and time management skills, including demonstrated
- ability to meet priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, including writing Detailed Design
- Documents, Standard Operating Procedures and user guides
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including staff of all levels.
- Experience in Standard Operating Environment (SOE) design and development -
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Isaac on 02 6243 6408 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.