Technical Expert – Data and IP Assurance
|Job Title:||Technical Expert – Data and IP Assurance|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 20:52|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Technical Expert who will be providing subject matter expert guidance on complex incident resolution for Data and IP products/networks. This will be working in a 24x7 shift environment, continuously improving service reliability and reducing customer incidents.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Strong proven experience working within Incident Management
• Deep understanding of CCNA, CCNP, SD-WAN or similar technologies
• Previous experience mentoring a team in a shift environment
• Experience in automation, scripting and/or API is highly desirable
• Availability to work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's