Technical Lead- AWS
|Job Title:||Technical Lead- AWS|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:19|
• CBD Based
• Large, high profile organisation
• Unique role
Our client, a large government organisation is looking for a Technical Lead- AWS to manage an AWS Cloud solution.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience in AWS Cloud Technical Leadership
• A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years’ experience delivering AWS cloud solutions
• Experience with multiple scripting or development languages inc. one object-oriented language
• Experience with AWS serverless development including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, StepFunctions
• 2+ years’ experience in AWS core service implementation using VPCs, EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, ELB
• Experience in architecting and delivering DevSecOps code pipeline on AWS
• Experience with conventional provisioning technologies such as Puppet and Terraform
• Experience with agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience with application services, edge services and middleware such as, API gateways,
Enterprise Service Bus, ElasticSearch/SOLR
• Understanding of Internet application technologies including; Internet protocols, firewalls,
web server configurations, internet application architecture and Internet security
• Experience building highly secure solutions on AWS (e.g. ISO, CIS, ISM, HIPAA, PCI)
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on-line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's