Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 13:53|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for experienced Mid-Level Technical Project Manager to join our Melbourne Team on a 12months fixed term, ASAP start.
The PM requires strong communication, negotiation, networking, and problem-solving skills and Previous experience in Configuration of routing/switching appliances is a must.
- Ability to understand technical documentation, including specifications, methods of procedure, complex network diagrams and solution overviews.
- Previous experience in Multi-Platform, Multi-Vendor Systems Integration.
- Previous experience in Configuration of routing/switching appliances.
- Understanding of Network Operations and Network Management.
- Understanding of testing methodology and test tools.
- Project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Developing plans.
- Driving Delivery according to plan.
- Perform Stakeholder management (both upstream and downstream)
- Delivering complex projects.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)
Sydney, New South Wales
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Programme Manager -M&A Consultant
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,
North Shore, New South Wales