|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 16:33|
* Canberra based
* Great Opportunity
* Great company
Our client, a large Canberra based Consultancy is looking for a Technical Writer with NV1 Security Clearance.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Experience as a Technical Writer
* Experience reviewing and developing written documentation tailored to meet audience needs including procedures, system documentation, user guides, help systems, training manuals and release notes.
* Design, develop and communicate documentation standards and methodologies including templates and style guides and navigation of relevant document management system as required.
* Ensure release and version control of documents
* Experience in delivering informal training of technical staff in the use of templates and document control systems
* NV1 Clearance
* Virtualisation products and technology; Networking technologies
* Microsoft Word and the Microsoft Office suite;
* Experience with Quality systems -- sound understanding of ITIL best practice, ISO Quality Standards and/or ITIL v3 Foundation certified.
What's on offer
12 months + contract with a Financial Services organisation in the Sydney CBD.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's