|Job Title:||Telephony Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2022 21:33|
ASAP Start | Canberra locations
Initial contract for 12 months with 12 months extension
Current Baseline security clearance
FinXL manages IT services to public and private sector organisations across Australia. You will be placed onsite with our private client to support, upgrade and troubleshoot their servers. You will have excellent communication with interpersonal skills and willing to work in Canberra for long term as per the customer expectations.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- CCNP or better Collaboration certified
- Cisco Call manager experience
- Cisco Unity Connection experience
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning experience
- Cisco Jabber softphone experience
- Routing and switching basic understanding
- Understanding of what FW ports need to be open for Cisco Jabber to work over VPN and Onprem network
- SSO experience with Azure AD
- Experience with SAML tracer
- Good debug experience with Cisco Call manager, Cisco Jabber , RTMT
- Good verbal and written skills
- Able to document new changes and represent them to Change Control
- Good understanding of Security polices and ensure any UC design enforces current policies.
- Some MS Teams experience
- UCCX experience (some)
- LDAP synchronisation with MSFT Onprem AD
About the Company:
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Simmi on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's