Test Analyst- Banking, API Testing
|Job Title:||Test Analyst- Banking, API Testing|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 19:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
· Be working within a fast paced, dynamic Agile product team.
· Be the driving force behind lean, high quality digital banking products
· Use soft skills to support developers and product owners in releasing to production efficiently, but with quality as the key consideration
· Constantly look for ways to improve as a QA and as a team, facilitating quality discussions and providing an independent view
· Be a major contributor across the entire SDLC from inception through to release to production
· Experience testing web applications, mobile apps, web services and automation testing.
· Extensive experience in SOAP / REST API test automation
· Extensive experience in web and mobile test automation P
· Proven ability to switch contexts quickly within complex work environments
· Experience in embedding Agile/ Scrum best practice within digital product teams
· Experience in creating and managing automation test scripts, test strategies and test plans
· Experience in analysing test results, exploratory testing and managing defects to resolution
· Experience implementing a BDD culture and experience with tools such as Cucumber
· Exposure to CI/CD concepts, practices and tools.
· Long term career opportunity with FINXL Consulting – great projects
· Working in a progressive financial services client
· Good over-all work life balance, competitive salary
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's