Test Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Test Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 11:04|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Test Analyst to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
The Test Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
What you'll do:
- Conduct, both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution,
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key testing principles and an understanding of test automation tools.
- Have the ability to understand and follow test execution and acceptance plans.
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect management practices.
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience with FIS on either DN or IST.
- A good understanding of testing automation tools, scripting and test practices.
- Previous experience with the creation and use of test data for test automation
- Proven ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage / maintain test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments a bonus.
- Proven experience in the Payments Industry.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's