FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Test Analyst to join the team shaping the payment services experience for our customers.
The Test Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
What you'll do:
- Conduct, both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution,
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key testing principles and an understanding of test automation tools.
- Have the ability to understand and follow test execution and acceptance plans.
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect management practices.
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience with FIS on either DN or IST.
- A good understanding of testing automation tools, scripting and test practices.
- Previous experience with the creation and use of test data for test automation
- Proven ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage / maintain test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments a bonus.
- Proven experience in the Payments Industry.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.