FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking several Test Engineers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Eight plus years as a Quality Engineer.
- Experience with Test Automation.
- Exposure in testing applications using tools such as Postman, Ready API, Talend or similar
- Knowledge of tools including Jira, Confluence, test automation tools, test management tools.
- Leadership, Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication.
- Knowledge of Lending systems.
- Experience in Functional End to End Integration testing, mass data creation/metadata for testing, SSO and data management testing.
- Ability to provide input on environments and test data approaches.
- Possessing an agile mindset in delivery and understanding of how quality engineering functions in agile delivery.
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid judgment, reasoning and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
- An understanding of non-functional testing types.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.