|Job Title:||Test Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 12:04|
Long term contract
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Test Engineer uses their in-depth knowledge to provide technical advice and development
- execute assigned test cases at various stages of testing on appropriate testing platforms
- develop test plans, test cases, task cards, and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications provided
- analyse and report on test activities and results, and escalate issues and risks to senior staff
- contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- identify, manage and document defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- conduct testing to ensure the ICT service functions as per requirements
- create test data within external software vendor environment
- accurately record time and effort for test cases
- allocate work to team members, using judgement to match issue complexity and staff capability
- provide assistance and training to less experienced testers
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's