|Job Title:||Test Lead|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$140 - AU$145 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gretchen Chapman|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 17:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a suitable qualified Test Lead for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to work with one of our key clients.
The Test Lead will take a lead role in the Testing community:
- Co-ordinate the definition of scope of testing with context of each Release / Capability / Program
- Co-ordination & Kick off the sourcing and preparation of Test Data, Test Environments and Execution as required.
- Effective liaison with all relevant business stakeholders and system owners
- Provide UAT / BRT Daily Status Reports to Stakeholders
- Co-ordinate Change Request Impact Assessments for NES
- Participate in Deployment Readiness Review Meetings
- Effective liaison with different stakeholders to ensure successful UAT, PVT and BRT outcomes
- Provide post-Deployment Status Communication to Leads
- Provide Support for Post-Deployment War Room as required
- Participate in Project Implementation Review
- 5+ years of experience working as a Test Specialist, Test Engineer, Test Lead at a senior level
- Significant experience automation, designing, planning, preparing and executing business level tests for product, network and/or IT release.
- Strong Stakeholder relationship management skills
- Highly capable and adaptable working with Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in telecommunication Network, Technology and IT systems
Please apply following the below links (M2).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's