FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Brisbane based organisation, is looking for an experienced Test Lead to work on a cloud solution project.
• Provide leadership to the program team in testing QUT’s HCM solution (SAP SuccessFactors)
• Develop the program test plan and organising / controlling the testing process
• Define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
• Understand existing platforms’ architecture, system and process design, and recommend related test cases
• Work closely with other teams to analyse, clarify, document test requirements, scripts, etc.
• Apply the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
• Deploy and manage resources for testing
• Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones
• Defect management with the respective reporting
• Prepare and present relevant reports of testing activities, solution test coverage, defects, etc.
• Ensure the hardware and software readiness for test execution
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Test Management or similar cloud implementation projects in large complex organisations
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks and business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Experience in designing test strategies and plans
• Advanced analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.