|Job Title:||Test Leads|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Kara-Mia Le|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 16:50|
- Start ASAP | Various Locations
- 2 year engagement
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Test Lead to use their leadership skills and experience to ensure their teams deliver high quality ICT testing services. You work closely with team members, clients and stakeholders managing relationships and ensuring that our services are delivery against client's goals and expectations.
- Conduct and lead the planning of test artefacts using appropriate tools, not limited to Test Estimation, Test Schedule, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Execution Reports, Defect Modelling Reports, and Test Summary Reports;
- Conduct risk management, identifying mitigation strategies when risks are identified;
- Conduct and lead the delivery of analysis, planning, execution, delivery and performance improvement activities using appropriate tools;
- Have an awareness of automation and performance testing activities for their projects;
- Create, execute, and report high-quality test artefacts such as a project's test matrix, as well as its test cases, defects, and complex test data, ensuring they adhere to section standards and guidelines; and
- Participate in testing activities, such as scripting, execution, reviews, defect, matrix, etc., when not otherwise occupied with Test Lead duties.
The skills required for this role:
- Seven (7) years or more experience in system testing or quality assurance roles;
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate, or relevant practical experience;
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent;
- Experience or knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools, testing techniques and methodologies, and the effort required to undertake specific testing activities;
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies;
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Kara - Mia and you can call on 02 6243 6437 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's