|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2022 20:24|
- April Start | Brisbane Location
- 24 months contract with further 12 months extension option
- Australian Citizen - Must be able to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Test Manager for a long-term opportunity.
The scope of testing includes technology, system components, configurations, packages and their interfaces. This skill is applicable to all testing methodologies which can be delivered using predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Plans and drives testing activities across all stages and iterations of product, systems and service development.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Adopts and adapts appropriate testing methods, automated tools and techniques to solve problems in tools and testing approaches.
- Measures and monitors applications of standards for testing. Assesses risks and takes preventative action.
- Identifies improvements and contributes to the development of organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for testing.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's