|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Rashmi Kapse|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 14:45|
Immediate Start | Canberra Location
Permanent position available
Baseline Clearance required
Here is your opportunity to secure a long term engagement with our national security client working in Canberra inside a growing team.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage team and individual performance.
- Assign responsibilities, provide direction, leadership, and coaching, remove barriers, as needed, to enable direct reports to execute their roles and achieve objectives and goals.
- Create a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, and is challenging and rewarding.
- Ensure that all areas of testing are managed and delivered to a professional standard and in line with TCoE policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Testing Team through day-to-day activities, facilitating the delivery of fully-tested, fit-for-purpose solutions and deliverables.
- Manage the testing lifecycle within project parameters, develop tasks, identify dependencies and risks, outline risk mitigations to ensure system quality, and obtain stakeholder support.
- Evaluate, develop and tailor appropriate controls to mitigate risk proportionate to the risk profile and agreed risk tolerances of the project.
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data.
- Manage, define and plan test artefacts using appropriate tools, not limited to Test Estimation, Test Schedule, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Execution Reports, Defect modelling reports, and Test Summary Reports.
- Have an awareness of, and an ability to report on, automation and performance testing activities for their project.
- Manage a team of resources working on various projects with multiple deliverables, including planning, development, and executing testing activities.
- Define and lead the delivery of analysis, planning, execution, delivery, and performance improvement activities using appropriate tools.
- A minimum of Baseline level security clearance.
- Eight (8) years or more experience in system testing or quality assurance roles.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience (mandatory)
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent (mandatory)
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience (mandatory)
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience (mandatory)
- ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent (mandatory)
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer or equivalent (mandatory)
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent (mandatory)
- Experience or knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools, testing techniques and methodologies, and the effort required to undertake specific testing activities.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD practices
- Certification in automation tools
- Certification in performance tools.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary with fixed monthly pay
- 10 days per annum sick/carers leave
- 20 days accrued annual leave and fully paid Public Holidays
- Training allowance for work-related training
- Membership of our excellent internal Referral Schemes
- Affiliations and Discounts
- Training, development and career progression
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Rashmi on 02 6243 6416 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Engineer/ Senior Test Engineers
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Test Analysts - Multiple roles
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Auckland, New Zealand
Service Delivery Manager