• Brisbane – Virginia based
• Competitive rates
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Test Manager to work for a large Energy Organisation in Virginia, Brisbane on the following projects;
• Create a consolidated SQL Server 2017 cluster environment for the migration of five disparate versions of SQL Server to one version and standardise the High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) process
• Build and migrate compatible applications servers from Windows 2008/20012 to Windows 2019
Who you are
• Experience in the planning, development, coordination and execution of test strategies and plans
• A good understanding of how applications are integrated and experience in coordinating environment build requirements, stand-up and tear down of test and production environments involving server, database and thick client components
• Good experience managing the testing of multiple Enterprise, COTS and be-spoke software applications and be able to dimension issues and coordinate their rectification.
• Perform application environment management scheduling in build, test and migration activities ensuring suitable data sets are available accounting for relevant data security standards
• Investigate and profile systems to identify areas of greatest risk
• Coordinate the build of thick client applications under SCCM and deployment to the test bed
• Develop test plans. Draft and obtain signoff of test cases based on template test cases
• Manage the test-bed and testing activities: preparing machines, scheduling business users, coordinating testing activities and providing assistance
• Raise and manage resolution of test issues
• Complete and present test reports at regular intervals tracking test preparation, execution and issue management
• Organise and coordinate post implementation verification testing
What’s on offer
3 month + contract with large Virginia, Brisbane based organization with competitive rates
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.