Transformation Change Manager
|Job Title:||Transformation Change Manager|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 13:57|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Ryde based organisation, is looking for a Transformation Change Manager to start in early January 2020.
• Plan and deliver end-to-end operational transformation change initiatives
• Manage change, including communications/training planning, readiness assessments, change plan implementation and measuring change progress
• Work closely with different stakeholders (e.g. frontline staff, supervisors and remote managers)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Hands-on experience managing operational change
• Consultative approach
• Experience working in a Waterfall environment
• Experience working on SAP or Data projects preferred
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's