UC & CC Avaya Verint Cisco – UC Technical Expert
|Job Title:||UC & CC Avaya Verint Cisco – UC Technical Expert|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 20:52|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a UC & CC Avaya Verint Cisco – UC Technical Expert who will be providing complex technical service assurance, solutions and support to the TCCCP Cisco infrastructure, products and services. Moreover, this person will be managing complex customer incidents & technical escalations and delivering high levels of customer service by managing the logged tickets and team/s.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Strong experience in UC & CC Avaya Verint Cisco
• Deep understanding of CISCO collaborations and Webex Teams products
• Proficiency in using communications equipment including but not limited to Avaya systems and CISCO UC telephony platforms
• Proven experience in Cisco UC telephony platforms
• Demonstrated understanding of ITIL principles, particularly in Incident and Problem management in a Service Desk environment
• Availability to work in a 24/7 roster shift environment
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's