|Job Title:||UC Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Hench|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 18:43|
High Profile Organisation
My client, a leader in the Telecommunication world, is seeking a UC Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. The Systems Engineer sits within the UC practice with the primary responsibility to deliver technical solutions driven by business requirements. The role collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) both within the practice and across multiple disciplines to deploy solutions consisting of multiple adjacent and foundation technologies.
To be successful for this role you must have delivery experience with the products and solutions outlined below, and experience working within a service provider or large systems integrator is considered highly desirable.
Experience and Skills
During the implementation of solutions, the role will need to demonstrate technical leadership and be an integral part of the implementation team during the project to ensure a great experience for their clients and help to deliver the project on/ under budget to the agreed scope. Working under the direction of a Solutions Architect or independently as required.
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Instant Messaging / Presence
- Enterprise Voice
- Session Border Controllers (Sonus, Audiocodes, Oracle)
- Telephony services (TDM, SIP and analogue)
- Microsoft Certified Handsets (Polycom, Yealink, Audiocodes)
- Load Balancers (Microsoft, Citrix, Kemp)
- Microsoft Exchange, O365 Unified Messaging, Cloud Voicemail
Highly Desirable Design & Delivery experience:
- Active Directory and supporting infrastructure
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 and supporting infrastructure (ADFS, AADConnect)
- Knowledge of Contact Centres that integrate with Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business such as Enghouse
- Room based Video solutions and interoperability (Polycom, Pexip, Bluejeans)
- Data Networking and Security (Cisco, LAN/WAN, Firewall, QoS, etc)
If you would like to be considered, please contact Lisa Hench to discuss further- or apply on line.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's