|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 18:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Surry Hills based organisation, is looking for an experienced UX Designer.
• Create solutions for a variety of product designs inc. mobile/desktop/hardware interfaces, physical environments, and person-to-person interactions
• Lead the design for new experiences and improvements of existing experiences
• Develop high level storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes
• Work alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle
• Actively participating in user research and assessing performance metrics
• Develop and maintains detailed user-interface specifications
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven experience in web-based information architecture and design
• B2B experience
• Hands-on knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Experience working directly with developers for the implementation of designs
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.