UX Designer - M24
|Job Title:||UX Designer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 14:54|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a UX Designers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
A Strategic approach to onboarding business customers with business products.
UX Design will ensure to deliver design and testing assets to facilitate development of the strategic solution.
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Practical design for immediate delivery.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but also flows and mapping).
- Documentation of scenarios and UX flows.
- Iterative testing and verification with customers.
- Complete interaction design specification including alternatives paths and error handling.
- Strong interaction designer.
- Highly competent with rapid concept development and prototyping.
- Sketch. Invision.
- Good communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- 3-5 years' experience.
- Self-starter and reliable team member
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's