FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a UX Designers to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
A Strategic approach to onboarding business customers with business products.
UX Design will ensure to deliver design and testing assets to facilitate development of the strategic solution.
- Overall Experience Design for both short-term and long-term goals.
- Practical design for immediate delivery.
- Interaction Design (i.e. not just happy day screens, but also flows and mapping).
- Documentation of scenarios and UX flows.
- Iterative testing and verification with customers.
- Complete interaction design specification including alternatives paths and error handling.
- Strong interaction designer.
- Highly competent with rapid concept development and prototyping.
- Sketch. Invision.
- Good communications skills and ability to work with executive team members.
- 3-5 years' experience.
- Self-starter and reliable team member
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.