We are looking for a skilled Defence Verification & Validation (V&V) Engineer to be part of a creative and dynamic engineering team. Your main focus will entail preforming all aspects connected with independent verification and validation of our client's CSSIM solution.
- Responsible for contributing to all elements of verification and validation components towards the project
- Conduct thorough and in-depth requirements analysis
- Responsible for authoring of V&V plans and test procedures
- Contribute to the execution of test procedures, both dry runs and customer formal testing
- management of issue and defect management activities
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Proven Defence requirement management experience (DOORS)
- Coding experience, ideally in ADA or Java (Basic HMI or UI) preferred. C or C++ will be accepted if you don't have ADA experience
- Previous test planning experience
- Experience in software design and construction
- Must hold an active NV1 Defence security clearance
Please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are we
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.