|Job Title:||VMWare Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 15:16|
• North Sydney
• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting project
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a VMWare Engineer to support their virtualisation environment within the Data Centres and Cloud.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5 year’s operating systems support and management experience
• 2 years focused on Virtualisation (e.g. VMware VSphere,v SAN)
• VMWare NSX
• Experience deploying modular data centre technology solutions
• Virtualisation certification preferable e.g. VCP, VCDX
• Knowledge of Business continuity / Disaster recovery
• Converged Infrastructure and Hyperconverged infrastructure - VxBlocks and VxRail
• Knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP compute technologies
• Clustering technologies
• Monitoring solutions
• Some knowledge of Windows and Linux
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CyberArk Engineer (M4)
MECM SCCM Intune Engineer
Network Engineer (Copper)
Delivery Engineer - IdentityNow (M4)
Senior Engineer: Salesforce (SFDC) M6