WCS (Websphere Commerce Suite) Consultant
|Job Title:||WCS (Websphere Commerce Suite) Consultant|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 14:26|
• Melbourne CBD based
• Interesting projects
• 12 Month + Contract
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based Consultancy is looking for an WCS (Websphere Commerce Suite) Consultant.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Requirement Analysis would be done to set the Technical level feasibility and challenges and the same will be discussed with the client.
• Responsible for development of a Specific IBM WCS Technical requirement and ensures the bug-free code.
• Involved in providing the technical solution document to the team and providing high level implementation knowledge.
• Unit testing
• Tracking all levels of the normal, recurring, critical bugs in the application level and giving the permanent resolution code fix by using a problem record in all the environments.
• Provide support during the application delivery times and able to handle the issues during the deployment.
• Monitoring and providing the technical support to the applications during and after deployments
• Action on service requests/changes in the production environment with proper business impact analysis for implementing those changes/SR’s to ensure business as usual in application perspective
• Building and executing the unit test cases and ensure a high-quality code as per standards.
• At least 5-8 years’ experience with the following technologies: IBM WebSphere Commerce 7 & 8, J2EE, JSF 2.0, Apache, Struts 1.0, Spring, JMS, REST Web Services, EJB, Oracle 11g
• Application Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server, Oracle Application Server, Grunt, Splunk, Soap-UI
• Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL
• Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's