Web and Information Systems Officer
|Job Title:||Web and Information Systems Officer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Chins Christopher|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2022 14:11|
Feb 2022 Start | Canberra Location
Contract for 12 months
NV1 clearance required
Join a Defence crucial partner currently seeking a Systems Officer to join key project!
You play a key role in the Web and Information Systems process to ensure the continued sustainment of current capabilities and work collaboratively within the business management team engaging across the program
FinXL is seeking for their Defence Major Services Provider client, the services of a Web and Information Systems Officer who will work within the Integrated Air and Missile Defence (IAMD) Program for one of the Joint Air Battle Management System Project. The Information Systems Officer will work within the Integrated Air and Missile Defence (IAMD) Series program.
The key responsibilities include:
- Develop and Implement Web Estate Management Plan
- Develop and Implement HoG Strategy and Coordinate Updates (Task Action Tracker, Business Plan, PPRIP and all other plug ins.)
- Manage SharePoint Privileges
- Quality Manage Intranet SharePoint Pages
- Manage Page Owners
- Internal Audits of Pages
- Manage and Coordinate Page Reviews and Updates
- Coordinate Removal of 'Out of Date' Pages or those not required
- Assist Internet (outward facing)
- Assist Data Management Team with SharePoint enquiries
- Assist in Data Management Activities as a Work Group Coordinator as required.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Access ITAR/US Export Technology Control, and as such cannot be from, have strong ties to, or be a dual citizen of another country.
- Experience in the use and management of SharePoint
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's