|Job Title:||WiFi Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 16:37|
- Start ASAP | Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane Locations
- Initial contract for 6 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Wi-Fi Engineers to support an ongoing project with one of our premium clients'.
The role requires you to have:
- Extensive Knowledge/Experience in enterprise WLAN solution design
- Extremely confident in building LAN/WAN design and configuration.
- Solid experience and knowledge of installation of Switches and Routers and configuration.
- Advanced knowledge of Routing protocols (RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), STP, EtherChannels, Network Technologies, TCP/IP Protocols and Network. LAN/WAN Troubleshooting.
- Solid experience and knowledge of Aruba Mobility Controllers, Mobility Conductors, Access Points
- Solid experience and knowledge of Aruba Airwave and ClearPass Policy Manager
- Experience in RF planning and Predictive WLAN Design practices
- Understanding of 802.11 protocols and antenna hardware
- Deep understanding of ArubaOS 6.x and 8.x platform
- Experience with Ekahau Survey Pro
- Experience in complex network migrations
The key skills required are:
- At least 5 years of experience in a networking environment
- Proven performance in designing enterprise-based network infrastructure in a large scale, complex and distributed business environment.
- Ability to Develop detailed design and implementation plans
- Advanced understanding and hands on experience with network architectures, routing, switching and associated technologies
- Good understanding of infrastructure and protocols: IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Ethernet, QOS, EIGRP, LACP, STP, BFD
- Advanced technical troubleshooting skills on all Aruba WLAN products
- Knowledge of Firewall, load balancers and SDWAN
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills Pragmatic, analytical and sound judgement.
- Deliver work to agreed performance standards whether as an individual, part of a team or a leader of a small team.
- Expert Level Certifications on Aruba products highly desirable; ACMX, ACDX, ACCX , AMFX , ACEX
- Active NV1 clearance
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's