FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Windows 10 Desktop support Engineer as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- Work as part of Windows 10 team to provide support and technical expertise for rollout of new operating system infrastructure.
- Provide input and advice for the development of deployment and support processes as well as instructional communications for end users.
- Conducting analysis of devices for hardware refresh and replacing out of lease machines, including migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 operating system infrastructure.
- Escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support teams at client’s sites, providing technical expertise for queries, incidents and service requests.
- Carrying out troubleshooting and testing of applications as part of testing and remediation for migration to Windows 10, including documentation of defects.
- Providing day to day operational support, including remote and on-site support for new operating system infrastructure across multiple sites.
- Experience as a desktop support engineer.
- Hands on experience working with Windows 10.
- Experience in migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and hit ‘Apply Now’or you can drop your resumes at email@example.com .
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.