Windows Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows Security Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 15:21|
Initial 3 month contract for an experienced Windows Security Consultant.
You will be involved in assesing potential threats and working across solutions for improved/required patch updates and Server Hardening.
Must have strong SCCM, SOE and a lot of experience with patching, security minded full list of skills below:
- Exposure to both on-prem and cloud infrastructure, e.g. AWS
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, including group policy
- Experience in SCCM, In-Tune etc. for management of server infrastructure, e.g. patching, updates
- Experience in developing hardened server builds (SOE)
- Understanding of patching frameworks in 24/7 complex production environments
- Experience in patch management and Active directory (on-prem and Azure AD)
- Knowledge of Networking fundamentals, e.g. SMB, TLS and all the other three-letter acronyms etc.
- Understanding of Security fundamentals, e.g. PKI, Identity Management
- Virtualisation (Nutanix, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Have a good knowledge of ITIL, including Incident\Problem\Change Process
- Back up and Storage (Veeam, Cloud)
- Nice to have - exposure to some security tools, e.g. Tenable etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Network Engineer / Administrator
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
Facilities Engineer (M4)
Senior Network Design Engineer (M4)
Senior Test Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales