|Job Title:||Windows SME|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 19:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced Windows SME.
• Support the client’s large physical and virtual Windows Server infrastructure
• Support and troubleshoot Windows OS
• Engineer, integrate, design and deploy various Windows components (AD, SOE, SCCM, SCOM)
• Engineer and implement solutions for Single Sign-On and multi-factor authentication
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years’ experience managing complex Windows infrastructure
• Proven experience with design, implementation and support of Windows infrastructure
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) preferred
• Hands-on experience with Windows Server (physical and virtual)
• Good knowledge with AD, SOE and SCCM / SCOM
• Very good stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's