Workday Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||Workday Functional Consultant|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 17:36|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for an experienced Workday Functional Consultant on an initial 6months term with view to extend, Melbourne based.
- Create new business processes and notifications in Workday as well as enhance existing configuration based on the business requirements.
- Create test scenarios and test scripts for any new modules or enhancements we carry out to perform System testing, E2E testing and UAT and have facilitated successful UAT sessions.
- Build complex reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer based on requirements from business for new modules implemented in Workday.
- Build Data Sources and Datasets using Workday Prism that combines external data with that in Workday bound by appropriate security restrictions that is used to generate reports to be shared with end-users.
- Build reports required for data validations and data cleanup.
- Involve in managing large Data Conversion activities by generating the required EIB's and iLoads files to load the new data and make changes to the existing data.
- Work with Business stakeholders to review the business requirements, validate them and revise the requirements as per system limitations.
- Work with the Support Team to help with activities related to the Workday modules we deliver.
- Perform all activities related to Workday (including the ones mentioned above) that get planned and assigned within the Agile Framework.
If you fit the above, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's