Workforce Strategy Specialist M19
As a Workforce Strategy Specialist, you play a critical role in establishing and managing workforce strategies which enable the wider organisation to meet its objectives. You will bring your deep expertise, organisational knowledge and breadth of experience from various data analysis, strategy development and program of work projects.
What is the focus of the role?
Day to day you will be working with stakeholders across the organisation to understand future workforce needs to enable success, taking internal and external inputs, using data analysis skills to identify narratives and developing a strategy based on those insights. You will also be presenting insights and strategies at a senior level within the organisation, building a roadmap/plan to enable the organisation to execute against agreed workforce strategies, influencing senior level leaders to protect our client's commitments to diversity, regional workforce and competitive advantage talent segments (CATS), and maintaining key relationships with adjacent functions to ensure strategies are in alignment.
As a Workforce Specialist, you draw on your breadth of knowledge and expertise in related areas of strategy and data insights and actively apply agile ways of working to deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Leverage deep knowledge and experience in data analysis, strategy development and stakeholder engagement
- Apply a deep understanding of business processes and systems to ensure evolving company objectives are achieved
- Make a strong contribution by leading cross functional teams to identify and/or deliver performance improvement in the design, development and deployment of solutions, while maintaining a company wide view
- Take initiative to proactively identify and address risks, issues and/or improvement opportunities from a workforce strategy perspective. This includes providing input into complex business problems, applying prior learning and using new approaches to solving complex problems
- Make decisions and implement actions in line with OKRs and the strategic direction of the function to ensure delivery of key initiatives.
- Assess business insights to define strategic and innovative solutions through leading root cause analysis of customer pain points to provide fact-based recommendations
- Proactively track and report progress of executed initiatives by reporting key metrics to stakeholders, including established Steer Co forums
- Partner with senior stakeholders to consult and/or influence recommendations linked to clear financial data, performance measures and business levers, which achieve business and customer outcomes
- Use performance data to make recommendations and improvement plans that drive continuous improvement, transformation and efficiency
- Using your expertise in the Business Performance and Insights area, guide and coach others to assist in building capability across the team and increase scalability
Degree or other qualification in Human Resources or Business similar field (desirable)
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Analytical strategic thinking
- Business and process analytics
- Business intelligence reporting
- Business trend analysis
- Consulting, Critical Thinking
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Data Modelling
- Executive Presentations
- Influencing Stakeholders
- Insights generation
- Metric governance
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Revenue Analysis
- Strategic Influence